Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Spirit is in the Mountains Card and more

Hello and welcome!
Today's share is a Card and Artist Trading Cards I made over the last few days. 
I  created the backgrounds with my Daubers and Dye Ink. I really like how 
the mountain scene resembles watercolour.

My Spirit is in the Mountains Card by jmcraftygal
For this Card I used Stampscapes Inc. Sentiment and Marianne Designs Die
Early Espresso CS, Paper cord,  Paper from my stash, Gold Marker, Red Glitter pen.
Inks-Brown Staz on, Peacock Feathers, Gathered Twigs, Pumice and Antique Photo DI
Gingerbread House ATC
-Brown Staz on and Dreamweaver Stencil
Copper paint and Glitter pen, Misc.brads
Pink Poppy ATC
-Stampin Up! Poppy stamped with Brown Staz on
 and Gold glitter pen.
And a couple of photos of the undecorated backgrounds.
Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade
Distress Ink.
Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo
Stampin Spots.
I really enjoyed putting all this colour to paper and hope you do too. 
I'll gladly answer any questions so feel free to ask.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jutta






1 comment:

  1. Cute card with the truck. I am really onto the yellow and pink colours together right now. Must be wanting spring! Nice bunch of work Jutta!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...