Friday, January 30, 2015

Valentines Dotee Doll

Hello and welcome!
This has been a fun week for me as I continue with Valentines projects for exchanges I'm taking part in over at LOVE handmade cards... Flickr Group , lots of great inspiration there.

Today I'm sharing is my take on a Dotee doll she is 5" and made from felt die cut hearts. I even stuffed her with more hearts. Her face and hair are drawn with fabric sharpies. She is on her way to Debbie in Halifax. It's supposed to be a surprise but I just couldn't wait to share her.  :)

I've entered her in the Die Cut Diva's  January challenge - anything goes.

Thanks for your visit!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...