Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bloom Journal Entry

Hello!  It's another snowy day in the mountains and looks like it's not going to let up any time soon.

This kind of weather always starts me day dreaming about spring and colourful flowers. 
Here is an Art Journal Page that I drew with my markers for the most part. 


For the friend I used a stamp from Quietfire Design Set # 5853 it has the sweetest little heart on each letter. I split a couple of die cuts and added some of the scrap bits around the flower. To complete I added rhinestone hearts that I coloured to match my flower. I'm entering this in the Die Cut Divas -Feb Challenge which is being sponsored this month by Quietfire Design. There are always lots of inspiring projects to check out at Die Cut Divas Blog and also at Die Cut Divas Flicker Group.

Friends may not always be close by, but they are never far from your heart!

Thanks for the postcard my snowbird friend!

Have a lovely day all!
Jutta

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely art page! Beautiful dies cuts too-thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's Sentiment challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your journal page. Simple, springy, and wonderful.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Jutta! Love the bright colours, and "wish you were here!"

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...