Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Friendship Card for Feb Card Chain Challenge +

Hello! 
This friendship card with the wonderful  Quietfire Design Stamp -Find yourself a cup...,
 is on it's way to Austria as part of  Card Chain Challenge at SOS.
(Click on the sidebar blinkie for more info.)
I think that I nailed all 4 of the challenge criteria with this one. :)




And my last share for today, three ATCs made with some die cuts and instructions 
from Linda at Hero Arts Flickr Group.

Have a great day!
Jutta

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jutta - Quietfire Designs is one of my FAVORITE stamp companies!! This is an absolutely beautiful card - I hope you enjoy mine when you get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jutta! I love the colors you used and what a fun sentiment. Great for a friend!

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...