Sunday, December 6, 2015

DIY Storage Box and Album Make Over

Hello! This weekend I continued on my efforts to organize my craft room. One of the things that I've been wanting to do for a while now is to make some custom storage containers. The first item I made was a box that holds my re-inkers it also fits washi tape very nicely. I have a lot of mat board scraps and they are perfect for making sturdy boxes. There was a bit of the scrapbook paper left over so I used it up for this sweet little card. I'm loving this paper stack. Then I tackled a falling apart 8x8 chipboard album that I use for storing my clear stamps in. Thanks for looking! Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...