Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Love You Forever -Card

Today’s share is a card I made for a special young man!




For my card I cut a 4-1/4``x5-1/2``blue CS base, a 4``x5-1/4``pc of PP and a 3-3/4``x5``liner.
I crimped the upper corner and inked all edges of the PP with Vintage Photo DI before attaching to CS.
Next I sponged Iridescent Pearl Acrylic Paint all over the card front with the exception of the Musical Instruments.
After stamping the love you forever sentiment from Quietfire Design –Calligraphic Love Bits 
in Hydrangea Blue Staz On, I lightly distressed around the edge of entire card.
To complete I inserted the liner before attaching the Ribbon and Button.

 
Thanks for your visit!
Jutta


No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...