Friday, March 7, 2014

Thank You Card

Hi there! 
Today I'm sharing a quick and easy card. 
The lovely watercolour background is actually double sided paper, 
with awesome triangles on the one side.

The stamps used are Thank You from Quietfire Design
and the Poppy is from Stampin Up!


Here's a photo of the other supplies used. 
To make this card I cut and folded the double sided Card stock for a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 base.
Then cut a triangle as shown.
I ran the Red Pepper Ink pad around all edges.
Using same Red Pepper Ink I stamped the Poppy and Thank You.
Next I used Peeled Paint Marker to colour the Poppy stems. Then traced to the inside of the stamped image with the Spiced Marmalade Marker. This was followed again with a wet brush to spread the Spiced Marmalade around some, leaving some areas untouched so the background colour also comes through for highlights.
Then I ran the Spiced Marmalade Marker around the triangle followed over by Clear Star Glitter Pen also added some Glitter to the Poppy at the same time. Punched the holes and added the knotted ribbon before adhering triangle to card base.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...