Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Card Collection and Snow!

Good morning , let the clean up begin here's a view outside this morning.




Now on to the fun stuff and the rest of today's share, Christmas cards and a bookmark tag. These are
a mix of papers from my stash, die cuts and SU! stamps.

 
In the cards below I used my stamp for the snowflake details on the RH one and stenciled through my die for the LH one.

I really like how this bookmark tag came together, it's going to look great hanging on the front of a gift bag.

I'm always glad to answer any questions if you'd like to know more about how my cards are made.
Have a good weekend!
Jutta

No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...