Thursday, December 17, 2015

Poinsettia in Pink Card -Paper Tole

Hello friends, I confess that I love pink poinsettias. I had one in a water globe 
once and it glowed as if it was lit up by Christmas magic. :) 
What's your favorite Christmas decoration?


For this card I stamped the Quietfire Design Poinsettia three times with die ink. 
Once in green for my base panel and then twice in pink for the top layers. 
I coloured all layers with Bic markers and fussy cut the pink pieces, 
then shaped them before setting aside. 
Next I stamped the Merry Christmas before attaching the panel to my glimmer mat. 
Which was then adhered to the card base layer.
The final step was to attach the flower pieces with pop dots.

Thanks for the visit!
Jutta


No comments:

Post a Comment

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...