Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Poinsettia in Pink Christmas Card

Hello again...this lovely stamp set from Quietfire Design arrived this afternoon and the moment I returned from the Post office I just had to create with it! It looks a bit wonky in the photo because I was pretty liberal with the water while painting with my dye inks. Next time I'll use watercolour paper in the meantime a couple days in the mail should flatten the card out just fine. :)




I'm happy to answer and questions you may have about my cards.
Happy crafting!
Jutta

Entered this in Virginia's View December Challenge

3 comments:

  1. hi there... what an absolutely gorgeous card! do you mind sharing with me what tool you used with the dye inks? just a wild guess... but is it called "fantastix" ? thanks:) i LoVe this card...

    ReplyDelete

TJ Goddess Art Journal Completed

Welcome to the final installment of this journal. It has been made with many gifted or found papers and bits of stash. It celebrates the con...